Here's Everything You Need To Know
**Please Read This Completely**
- Study Hall/Tutoring sessions will be Wednesdays and Thursdays to accommodate both group A and B students.
- There are two sessions each day: 2pm to 4pm and 4pm to 6pm, Please just sign up for only one until we know how many families will need help.
- A whole family can sign up for a session, with a limit of 10 families per session.
- All sessions are for those attending the Havre Public School district and do not have access to assistance from the Boys & Girls Club. This is so that we can help those who do not get help.
- Study Hall is available for Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- Parents/Guardians are required to stay with their child/children during the session. These sessions are to help not only the child, but the parents as they navigate online learning and the curriculum.
- Masks will be required. Once a family is seated at their table and maintaining a 6-foot distance from other households, masks may be removed. They will be required when a volunteer is at the table helping or when you get up from your table.
- In the event that behavior issues arise with a student that interfere with the ability of other families to utilize Study Hall effectively, a warning will be given. After that, we reserve the right to refuse future services.
- Study Hall is free of charge.
- Families need to bring their own supplies/materials. We can provide basic supplies such as pencils/pens/crayons for use if they happen to be forgotten.
- Feel free to bring your own drinks/snacks as necessary.
- Internet access will be available.
- If there are any questions, please contact Jessica McLain at Jamscow@gmail.com or (206) 697-5012.